Staying Cool This Summer for Free
Dallas Parks and Recreation is providing free activities during July for over 10,000 City of Dallas teens.
Dallas Parks and Recreation is partnering with Amazon and other local organizations to fund an All-Access Pass that will allow teens free entry to over ten Dallas activities. Starting at 10 a.m. Monday, June 27, passes will be distributed to teens between the ages of 13 and 17 who live within City of Dallas limits. Teens can pick up the passes at their nearest recreational center and begin to enjoy summer!
The fun ranges from visiting the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, Dallas Zoo, and many other attractions! If you’re looking for ways to stay cool this summer, then make sure to check out Bahama Beach Waterpark. This Access Pass also allows free access to Bahama Beach for teens alongside four complimentary passes that can be used during July. As the City of Dallas continues to strengthen the Beat the Heat campaign this summer, this is a good way to stay cool while having fun!
All Access Pass Requirements:
- Must be between the ages of 13 and 17
- Must have proof of residency within City of Dallas limits
Where is the All-Access Pass accepted:
- African American Museum
- Bahama Beach
- City of Dallas Office of Arts and Culture Centers around Dallas
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Dallas Park and Recreation Summer Fitness
- Dallas Public Library
- Dallas Zoo
- Golf Dallas
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Shakespeare Dallas
- Southern Skates Roller Rink
- Trinity River Audubon Center