Dallas Police Department community relations program seeks college student participation
Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown will host another episode of Let’s Talk, a conversation with Dallas Police Department recruits and college students about the relationship between police and communities. Chief Brown is seeking college student virtual participation by sending in videos to be played during the program. Each video should answer one of the following questions:
- How do you feel about the relationship between police and the community?
- What has been your personal experience with members of law enforcement?
- How do you feel about what you are seeing in the media about law enforcement?
- Submitted videos should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Videos should be posted privately on YouTube.
- Share the URL link of your uploaded video via email to [email protected]
- Student should include their name, school and hometown in email.
- Video should be 90 seconds or less.
- Only one question addressed per video. Students may send up to three videos, one addressing each question.
- Videos with profanity or personal attacks will not be considered.
Deadline for submissions is Sept. 10. A representative sample of videos will be selected and shown during the program. Videos may be edited for length. All questions can be directed to Joli Robinson at [email protected].