Municipal Court reopens as scheduled
After undergoing a planned outage for an upgrade to Court systems, Dallas Municipal Court reopened as scheduled on Tuesday, May 30.
- Payment processing and document requests are available online, by mail and in-person.
- Walk-in court is available in-person.
- Administrative hearings for parking violations have resumed.
- Community Court hearings resume Wednesday, May 31.
- Other court hearings will resume Thursday, June 1, excluding trials and jury duty.
- Callers may come to Municipal Court in person or visit Courts’ website for online options or Live Chat if calls to 214.670.0109 receive a busy signal due to high call volume.
- Trials and jury duty will resume at a later date and notices will be mailed.