City of Dallas announces Town Halls for the 2024 Capital Bond Program
DALLAS – The City of Dallas is seeking public input on the 2024 Capital Bond Program.
Starting June 5, each Council Member will host a town hall meeting, which will give an overview of the 2024 Capital Bond Program planning and development process. Residents can provide feedback on the community’s infrastructure needs and how funding should be prioritized.
The town halls will be in-person or virtual. Closed captioning with auto-translation to languages other than English will be available for virtual meetings. The meetings marked with two asterisks will have simultaneous Spanish interpretation available.
To request ASL or other language interpretation, please call the Bond and Construction Management office at 214-671-5390. The meetings will run through the month of June.
The schedule for the week of June 5 is as follows:
Monday, June 5:
- ** District 2: 6 p.m., Samuell Grand Recreation Center, 6200 E. Grand Ave., Dallas, TX 75223
Tuesday, June 6:
- District 9: 6 p.m., Ridgewood Recreation Center, 6818 Fisher Rd., Dallas, TX 75214
- ** District 8: 6 p.m., Singing Hills Recreation Center, 6805 Patrol Way, Dallas, TX 75241
Wednesday, June 7:
- District 3: 6 p.m.: Thurgood Marshall Recreation Center, 5150 Mark Trail Way, Dallas, TX 75232
Thursday, June 8:
- District 11: 6 p.m., Prism Center (District Office), 5580 Peterson Lane, Suite 175, Dallas, TX, 75240
For more information on the 2024 Capital Bond Program, click here.