Six ways to prevent the flu
Flu Season is upon us. Here are some ways to prevent catching and spreading the flu:
- Get the flu vaccine
- The flu vaccine protects again the most commonly anticipated flu strains.
- Everyone over 6 months old should get the vaccine, especially if you’re at high risk for complications.
- Avoid contact with anyone who’s ill.
- If you’re ill, stay home and rest for at least 24 hours after your fever breaks and is gone without fever reducers.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water. Use alcohol-based sanitizer when water is unavailable.
- Avoid touching your face and eyes to prevent the spread of germs.
- Keep surfaces and objects clean and disinfected to keep from spreading contamination.
Learn more ways to protect yourself and your family by visiting – http://bit.ly/2D1wdTd