Dallas seeks resident input on Davis Street Corridor study
The City and Dallas County are working together to study and reconstruct Davis Street between Cockrell Hill Road and Clinton Avenue. As part of the ongoing study, the City and Dallas County is seeking resident feedback on several roadway design alternatives.
The City of Dallas Department of Public Works will host an online public meeting at 6 p.m., on September 29 for residents to learn more about the Davis Street Corridor study and to present the designs. Download a copy of the public notice here.
How to participate in the online meeting:
For desktop users (Requires Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge):
- Click the following link to join the meeting: https://bit.ly/Davis0929
- For additional assistance, please view these instructions: Join a meeting without a Teams Account
For mobile device users (Requires Microsoft Teams app):
- Follow the instructions listed here to join the meeting: Microsoft Teams: Public Meetings for Mobile Devices
- Tap the following link to join the meeting: https://bit.ly/Davis0929
For conference call/dial-in users:
- Call the conference number listed below and enter the Conference ID on your phone’s number pad.
- Conference #: +1 469-217-7604
- Conference ID: 116 296 411#
Residents can submit their feedback on the designs by completing the survey below:
Survey responses will be accepted through October 9, 2020.
For additional information about the Davis Street Corridor study, click here.