Dallas Public Works to host third virtual meeting on Richmond Avenue project
The City of Dallas Department of Public Works will host a third online public meeting at 6 p.m. on April 1 to update residents on the current Richmond Avenue project timeline and discuss public feedback received on the project through the second public survey.
Residents can participate in the meeting on desktop computers or mobile devices via Microsoft Teams or by calling the conference number. The Microsoft Teams meeting link and conference number are listed in the instructions below.
The full meeting recording and presentation will be posted here for viewing after the meeting for interested residents who are unable to attend.
Please contact Ryan Wagoner at [email protected] for additional information about the Richmond Avenue project or if you need further assistance to join the public meeting.
To view the video from the previous meeting on March 3, 2020, click here.
You can find the full results of the first public survey by clicking here: Richmond Avenue Survey Results
–How to participate in the online public meeting–
For desktop users (Requires Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge):
- Click the following link to join the meeting: https://bit.ly/Richmond0421
- For additional assistance, please view these instructions: Join a meeting without a Teams Account
For mobile device users (Requires Microsoft Teams app):
- Follow the instructions listed here to join the meeting: Microsoft Teams Public Meeting for Mobile Devices
- Tap the following link to join the meeting: https://bit.ly/Richmond0421
For conference call/dial-in users:
- Call the conference number listed below and enter the Conference ID on your phone’s number pad.
- Conference #: 469-217-7604
- Conference ID: 486 247 532#