Make shopping easier for your family with more WIC options
Texas WIC is making shopping easier during these difficult times with an expanded food package for families. With the new, temporarily-approved food options, families will have increased access to milk, bread, rice, pasta and eggs at grocery stores throughout the state. WIC is open and delivering services, issuing benefits and accepting new clients during COVID-19.
For more information on open locations and obtaining WIC services, call our admin office and call center at (214) 670-7200. You can leave a message or even hang up! We’ll call you back within 24 hours! Visit texaswic.org to find your local clinic.
How to get help:
- Learn about food updates here or call (800) 942-3678 for more details.
- Breastfeeding questions? Call (214) 670-7222.
- If you need benefits for the first time, please enroll at texaswic.org, and you will be contacted. Call your local WIC clinic to learn more about how you can receive services.
- Download the latest version of the myTexasWIC shopping app on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store for the most recent temporary and permanent WIC foods.
- Email: [email protected]ascityhall.com .
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.