Input needed for Single-Family Rental Program update
Dallas Code Compliance is updating the City’s Single-Family Rental Program and would like community input on proposed changes. The Single-Family Rental Program is designed to ensure rental properties follow the City’s minimum housing standards to protect the health, safety, and welfare of Dallas residents.
“The City is committed to ensuring Dallas residents have a voice in how the City updates its property standards,” said Nadia Chandler-Hardy, Assistant City Manager & Chief Resilience Officer, “All are welcome to participate and share feedback with the Code Compliance Department,”
This is a continuation of a series of August meetings seeking community feedback on the current system. The October and November meetings will showcase how the feedback received in August was implemented into the city program. Click here for an FAQ on the current Single-Family Rental Program.
The schedule for the meetings is below:
- Monday, Oct. 29, 6-8 pm, Lake Highlands North Recreation Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 6-8pm, Umphress Recreation Center
- Thursday, Nov. 1, 6-8pm, Dallas West Library
- Monday, Nov. 5, 6-7:30 p.m., Highland Hills Library
- Monday, Nov. 12, 6-7:30 p.m., Thurgood Marshall Recreation Center
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 6-7:30 p.m., Campbell Green Recreation Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 14, 6-7:30 p.m., Beckley-Saner Recreation Center
- Monday, Nov. 19, 6-7:30 p.m., Janie C. Turner Recreation Center
- Wednesday, Dec. 5, 6-7:30 p.m., Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center