Dallas Love Field helps make holiday travel easy
Dallas Love Field offers travel and parking tips to help ease the stress of holiday travel.
- Check with your airline for flight departure/arrival status prior to arriving at the airport.
- Arrive at least one and a half to two hours before your flight to allow time for parking, check-in, baggage check, security and any unplanned events, especially during peak hours.
- All parking options at Dallas Love Field are first-come, first-serve.
- On-site parking in Parking Garage A is $17 a day, while on-site parking in Parking Garage B is $13 a day.
- Remote parking is available at Love Connection, located on the northeast corner of Mockingbird Lane and Harry Hines Boulevard. Parking is $6/day and includes a roundtrip shuttle running every 15 to 20 minutes.
- The Cell Phone Lot is closed. Express Parking, located in Garage A, has 60 designated spaces available for up to two hours while waiting for arriving passengers. The first hour is free in Express Parking and in all spots throughout Garage A.
- Drop-off and pick-up for passengers is on the upper level, marked Departures/Arrivals, on the upper roadway of Herb Kelleher Way. The ticketing hall, security checkpoint and baggage claim are on the upper level.
- Passengers using any form of ground transportation, including taxis, for-hire shuttles, transportation network companies and rental car shuttles should proceed to the lower level upon exiting either baggage claim or the terminal.
- Due to limited curb space, dropping off and waiting for arriving passengers on the upper roadway must be done in an efficient manner. Dallas Police will be on-site to control traffic and monitor curb operations.
- Abandoned vehicles or those parked in unauthorized areas will be towed.
- Hide, Lock, and Take. Hide your belongings, Lock your car, and Take your keys. If you own a truck, be sure to lock or secure the tailgate.
- Additional travel and airport information can be obtained by visiting one of the three information booths in the terminal lobby, baggage claim and concessions village.
- The Route 524 buses connect Love Field and DART’s Inwood/Love Field station. The free shuttle operates every day from approximately 5:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. For schedule and fare information, visit www.DART.org/LoveField.
- Due to the increased volume of vehicles during the holidays, consider alternate plans for getting to and from the airport, such as DART, Ground Transportation (Taxis, Shuttle Services, Transportation Network Companies, etc.) or having someone pick up or drop you off.
- Carry-on items are limited to one small bag and one personal item (i.e., camera, laptop, briefcase, purse, etc.).