Bulk and Brush to resume normal services
STORM DEBRIS – COLLECTION ALERT
- Sanitation plans to resume normal Bulk/Brush removal services citywide starting Mon., No. 4
- The Bulk/Brush removal will begin with week 3 and 4 areas
- Residents should place their debris out for collection as normally scheduled
- Collections will be delayed but should gradually catch-up to the normal schedule by the end of November
- Code Compliance will suspend the issuance of brush/bulky trash citations for storm debris set outs only (this does not include non-storm debris related material). Non-storm debris out before a designated collection week is subject to citation.
- Residents can also utilize our transfer stations or McCommas Bluff Landfill during designated days to self-haul debris (see dallaszerowaste.com for transfer station and landfill operating hours, restrictions and days available to residents).
FAQs can be found here.