Summer travel tips from Love Field
Summer is a popular travel time and Dallas Love Field is reminding travelers about the changes that have occurred at Love Field. A heavy volume of travelers is expected this summer so Love Field is sharing some tips to make your experience as easy as possible.
- Always check with your airline for flight departure/arrival status prior to arriving at the airport.
- Arrive at least 2 to 2½ hours before your flight to allow enough time for check-in, baggage check, security and any unplanned event especially during peak hours.
- Drop-off and curbside check-in for all passengers is on the upper roadway in front of Ticketing/Check-In on Herb Kelleher Way.
- Pick up for all arriving passengers is in front of Baggage Claim on the upper roadway of Herb Kelleher Way.
- THE CELL PHONE WAITING LOT is CLOSED until further notice, due to construction of Parking Garage C. When picking up travelers at Love Field, we recommend that you use the new Express Parking located in Garage A to wait for your arriving passenger(s). You can leave your vehicle and meet your passenger(s) at Baggage Claim. The first hour is free, but after 61 minutes, you will be charged for the time you are there. Make sure your Toll Tag is de-activated for Dallas Love Field by going to the NTTA.org or calling NTTA at 972-818-NTTA (6882) to de-activate it. Parking or waiting at baggage claim or along Herb Kelleher Way will not be allowed.
- Pick up for taxi, limo and for-hire shuttles is located on the lower level across the street near the parking garage.
For information regarding Dallas Love Field, visit their website at www.dallas-lovefield.com